Thursday, June 20, 2013

Chapter 9 editing

It is coming along and I am so happy with the fact that I can not only work on it on the desk top computer but I can work on it on my tablet and not loose anything in the formatting.  I can not tell you how much that eases my mind. The formatting was the hardest thing I had issues with with I uploaded the book the first time. It took forever, but live and learn and all of this is a learning experience.

I have received so much support from friends and family. I have truly been blessed with great people in my life. I know that I have said this before, but I just feel that it is something that I should tell all of you as much as I can. You guys rock!!

The goal is to be able to upload the corrected version to all the sites by Sunday night. I am actually pushing myself to get this done so that I can focus on the second book. I feel that I have been neglecting it even though I have been writing on it in between distractions with the first book and the computer. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment