Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Writer's moment

I have to admit that I really love writting. It wasn't something that I enjoyed when I was in school, but the junior year of college I wrote my first story that gave me a little bit of insight into my abilty to write. I have always had a very vivid imagination. I am now seeing that I am good at telling stories and bringing others into my imagination by putting it in writting.

The editting, I defeninatly need to leave up to others. As a wonderful person has told me, I do the word vomit and she does the clean up. I love that!! I have found that thinking less about the editting I don't loose the creativity while I am writing because I know I have an awesome team behind me to clean up my mess and make it a master peice.

Book three is still in the works, it just isn't ready to end yet so the writting continues!

No comments:

Post a Comment